What is Reiki?
Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a Japanese word meaning ‘universal life energy’. Reiki is a
specific type of subtle energy work in which healing is performed by the touch of the hands, allowing the flow of the “universal life energy” to the client via the Reiki practitioner. Reiki is extremely powerful, yet gentle energy that can be easily channeled to yourself and others, just by intention. In recent years, Western scientists and medical professionals have acknowledged and documented the effects of Reiki healing in supporting the body’s innate healing process.
When the flow of the “Life Force Energy” is disrupted, weakened or blocked, emotional or physical health problems tend to occur. Imbalances can be caused from many situations occurring in our lives, such as: emotional or physical trauma, injury, negative thoughts and feelings, nutritional depletion, and destructive lifestyle and relationships.
Reiki is excellent for healing any physical, mental, emotional and spiritual issues of any kind and it gives wonderful results.
Benefits of Reiki
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
- Supports the immune system
60 minute reiki session $100