- What is alternative and holistic health care?
Holistic care addresses the PERSON who has the disease, rather than the Disease the person has. Holistic healing seeks to bring people to a state of wholeness in Body, Emotions, Mind and Spirit.
- Are the treatments safe?
- Does energy work conflict with other medical treatments or medicine?
- How many sessions will I need?
- Is there anything else I can do for my health?
- What if my question isn’t answered in this FAQ?
- What does a session feel like?
- What are the most common feelings and results following a BodyTalk treatment?
- What can I expect from a Reiki session?
- Is Reiki a religion?
- What does reflexology do for a person?
- What does a reflexologist do in a session?
- Who can receive reflexology sessions?
- What can I expect during the raindrop technique session?
- What clothes should I wear?
- Should I shower after a session?
- How often can I receive raindrop technique?
- What is detoxification?
- What is detoxification a sign of?