What is AnimalTalk?
Animals generally have a natural and strong desire to be healthy, but domesticated species are easily affected by the stresses of living in human environments. Also, many domesticated animals are pre-disposed to emotional/physical/behavioral issues based on breed. An animal’s behavior is usually a sign of a deeper imbalance. When a practitioner facilitates deep balance, often behavioral issues are vicariously addressed as well. AnimalTalk works gently and effectively to help restore health and well-being.
How is an AnimalTalk session done?
The session on an animal is usually done at the home or location of the animal with the owner present. The practitioner does the actual session on the owner as the surrogate, allowing the animal to move freely and process the session as necessary. Sessions can be done on any animal, large or small, but must be done through the owner or legal guardian. In regards to performance animals (show or race horses, dogs, etc.), sessions can be done to also help them better deal with their particular activity, and also how to create a better partnership with their rider/trainer/handler. They are very responsive to this energy work and love it.
Benefits of AnimalTalk
- Creates better communication between you and your companion
- Accelerates physical healing after an injury or surgery
- Helps reduce emotional and behavioral concerns
- Improves performance for both animal and human
- Alleviates stress, fear, separation anxiety, undesirable behaviors, lameness, allergies, eating issues, arthritis, and parasites
- Repairs damage from vaccines, acute illness, and trauma
AnimalTalk is meant to be a COMPLIMENTARY practice to veterinary care and not a replacement, as a BodyTalk practitioner does not diagnose or prescribe.